The AEU's first mobile application has been released, and is available in both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store:
All login information for the mobile application is the exact same as the website. Please only install this mobile application on your personal cell phone and not any employer based cell phone. The AEU Executive Board has voted to give all AEU members who install the application a gift card as a way to say thank you! Make sure you allow Push Notifications if asked; we promise to use them reasonably! We will be sending out information soon (via our first push notification!) on how you can collect your gift card from AEU. AEU will be updating the mobile application regularly, make sure you allow app updates.
Some of the features of the AEU Mobile Application are as follows:
- Contact AEU
- One-touch dialing and email
- Live News/RSS Feeds
- Photo Gallery (Coming Soon)
- Calendar of Events
- Social Media Integration (More On This Soon)
- Event Information
- Executive Board
- Instant AEU/CSEA Contract Access
- Instant Access to other AEU/CSEA Agreements
- Push Notifications
- Password Protected “Members only” Area
- Account Settings - Members can update their personal AEU account settings directly from App.
- Seniority List (Coming in First Update)
- Meeting Agendas/Meeting Minutes
- Online Voting
- AEU Document Archive
- Plus More!
If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, or issues with the mobile applications please email AEU Secretary/Webmaster Michael Breyette at firstname.lastname@example.org.